Enjoy the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 0.9 cu. ft. washing machine by Danby. The compact size and top load design make this machine easy to use and store when needed. To install, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Featuring a user-friendly digital control panel with LED display, choose from 5 washing cycles including heavy, normal, gentle, rapid, and soak. Additional features include a durable stainless-steel drum, delay start feature, wash complete buzzer, built-in auto-balancing function, and rinse program. With its powerful 900 RPM spin speed and 160 RPM wash speed this unit will leave your laundry washed perfectly in no time.
- Compact sizing: 0.9 cu. ft. top load washing machine, perfect for apartments, homes, and small space living
- Washing capacity: 6.6 lbs. (3 kgs) washing capacity with an inner tub volume of 0.9 cu. ft. (25L)
- 5 convenient washing cycles: including heavy, normal, gentle, rapid, and soak
- Stainless steel drum: stainless steel is used for its durability and wont rust over time
- Additional features: this unit also features a wash complete buzzer, delay start program, rinse program, and built-in auto-balancing function
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
0.9 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.