The Evolution Septic Assist garbage disposal is specifically designed for homes with septic systems. The Bio-Charge injection technology automatically injects more than 300 million enzyme-producing micro-organisms into the InSinkErator Septic Assist each time it's operated.
- SoundSeal Technology delivers Quieter performance allowing you to hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room
- MultiGrind Technology delivers two stages of grind and allows you to more efficiently grind difficult food items like bones
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- Features Bio-Charge Injection Technology that utilizes a natural microorganism to help break down food waste
- Helps break down food waste (fats, grease, proteins and starches)
- Helps break down solid waste, including toilet paper
- Deodorizes to help control sink and drain odors
- Safe for drain fields, pipes and the environment
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- InSinkErator 8-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
|Type of Feed
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
||Anti-Vibration Mount Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount Quiet Collar Sink Baffle SoundLimiter Insulation
Disposer / Dispenser Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.