The InSinkErator Evolution Essential XTR food waste disposer is the ideal choice for a wide range of applications. Why" Because it comes with something EXTRA! The Essential XTR includes a SinkTop Switch for easy countertop activation, and includes a power cord in the box for added value. Convenience in one package.
- SoundSeal Technology delivers Quieter performance allowing you to hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room
- MultiGrind technology delivers 2 stages of grind vs. 1 stage in a standard disposer.
- Includes SinkTop Switch accessory with Satin Nickel button
- Includes power cord kit accessory for easy installation
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quite operation and long life
- We Come To You 6-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
- 34.6 oz. Grind Chamber and Stainless Steel Grind Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- QuickLock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
||6 Year We Come To You In-Home Limited Warranty
|Type of Feed
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
||Black Enamel Gray
||Anti-Vibration Mount,Anti-VibrationTailpipe Mount,Quiet Collar Sink Baffle,SoundLimiter Insulation
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||3-4 KWh Per Year
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
InSinkErator Evolution Essential XTR Garbage Disposal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.