Our Presrv™ Beverage Cooler is as chill as it looks and is always ready to party. Featuring a Full-Extension Wood Rack to hold your favorite wine and craft brew and a convenient glass retractable quarter-shelf that gives you the flexibility to display taller bottles such as water, 2-liter bottles of soda, or champagne. New enhancements include mood-setting LED light strips in three colors and four light levels and an updated kickplate with lock.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 7 bottles, 108 12oz cans
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 5.6 cu/ft
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 7 bottles, 108 12oz cans
- Temperature Range: 34° - 50° F
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Concealed, Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- 3-Color Electronic Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Light Strips in Cloud White, Deep Blue, and Amber
- Four Light Levels
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Rack with Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Gray Glass Retractable Quarter-Shelf (1)
- Adjustable Glass Shelf (1)
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.